Sunday, March 14, 2010

wayback machine

wayback machine


This time of year is interesting for me. This marks the start of my second year in photography. I'll also be 100% honest and say it's the same anniversary for my love of nature. I was hiking before this, and I really liked it, but it was still something I forced myself to do. I saw it more as exercise than a way to enjoy the world around me. Anymore, I just want to be outside.

I offered to help a friend of mine learn to use his camera. He suggested we go to Petit Jean. I thought that was a good spot, because it was my first waterfall adventure too. It was interesting to pull out my shots of Cedar Falls from last Spring and see how much my photography has changed.

Here's one of my shots from last year:
don't go chasing waterfalls...

No comments:

Post a Comment