Friday, March 26, 2010

what friends do

what friends do


I've always carried a camera around with me and have forever been the queen of people's display pictures on myspace and facebook. However, about a year ago when I got into photography "for real" my friends scattered as if I was shooting bullets from my camera. It generally takes some begging and pleading to get someone to step in front of the lens these days. Tillie has been kind enough to let me practice twice! This makes my third real attempt at portraits. I think I'm improving.

I have to say I'm grateful to her. I never really have much advice on how she should pose, and I spend a lot of time fussing about light and focus. She's a pretty good friend for tolerating it!

Here's was my best of Tillie the last time she let me practice.
i shot someone

1 comment: