Monday, December 6, 2010

january 2010 (best of)

I've been terrible about updating this blog. It's time to do the best of 2010. Looking back on the photography, I have to say my favorite part of the year was everything I saw and all the places I went. Photography became secondary...



tutti frutti skies

Ward and I went to Holla Bend. We got there too late for birds, but did luck out and catch an amazing sunset.

and the clouds parted

My dad wanted me to go take pictures of this church. I ended up having some time to kill one afternoon while waiting on a friend, so I headed over there. Luckily I had perfect skies.

cursed!

There's something about Longpool that gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is! The waterfalls are pretty though. :-)

fiery revolution

This is the lead singer from The Fiery Furnaces. My friends talked me into going, "You can take pictures."

No comments:

Post a Comment