Tuesday, February 2, 2010

camera woes

I swear you don't know how much you love your camera until it breaks or it's taken from you. I've experienced both. Yesterday my Canon 40D started throwing an error when I tried to use it. After a lot of troubleshooting and frustration yesterday, I woke up today pretty much knowing I'd have to mail in the camera for repairs. I called Canon to see what they could tell me. I ran through a quick list of what I'd already tried, and the guy wasted no time telling me there was probably internal damage and it'd have to be sent in.

Here's a few camera phone shots of my misery:
err 99

Getting ready for it's trip:
Safe trip 40D

3 comments:

  1. that makes me sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks!! I'm so sorry!

    Now it's time to go buy a backup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your pain. My Sony along with a backpack full of other gear was stolen last February. You already know the zombie camera story from last weekend. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete