Tuesday, August 31, 2010

creepers of the corn

I headed out to Scott, Arkansas for a little ramble with Kathy. I wanted to use up some Holga film, and I find Scott and Keo to be excellent places nearby for such a mission.

Our first stop was finding an old plantation out there. I had no idea where I was going, and Kathy joked that I was probably taking her out there to dump her body in the woods. Ha!

We found it along with some other cool stuff nearby.

scott5-10

rural u.s.a.


scott1-2

scott2b-8


At some point she mentioned that she looks a bit like the girl from the Ring with her hair in her face. Then we spotted a corn field. I asked if she'd be willing to take a few creepy shots. We had to trespass a bit to do so. SHUSH!

temptation

creeper of the corn

corn2-6


join us


I got a bit lost finding my way back out onto the main highway and headed up finding this really cool abandoned house. I loved all the colors.

when lost

IMG_5803-1

IMG_5801-1


After I got my barrings we headed out to Keo. I love Keo. It's hard to explain, because there isn't much there, but everything is interesting to me.

brickhouse

IMG_5830-1




IMG_5833-1

No comments:

Post a Comment