Sunday, September 27, 2009

reflecting on a new day

reflecting on a new day


I've decided to drop the camera information part of the photo. Anyone that wants that can click on the picture and view it on flickr. Most people probably don't care all that much anyway.

This was a shot taken shortly after sunrise. I usually wake up before sunrise, but I don't typically feel like dragging myself outside for photos. I had a special project that needed me in North Little Rock around sunrise. I took the 40D along hoping to get something good. This is the Broadway Bridge. It picks up light really well and tends to be great for sunset/sunrise shots.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind, I just threw a link up to your site on my site. http://idarkansas.blogspot.com I reaaly like what you are doing here. Seems like some of our best new talent is all kids! And I loved the hydroxoid quip.

    ReplyDelete