Saturday, September 12, 2009

a study of the gravitational pull on dihydrogen oxide as seen over an extended period of time

a study of the gravitational pull on dihydrogen oxide as seen over an extended period of time


Taken: August 30, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D plus Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Exposure: 0.6 sec
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Like a lot of Arkansas photographers I really love waterfalls. Arkansas is such a nice state in the diversity offered. If I'm willing to drive an hour I can shoot flat lands, mountains, cities, and farms.

This is part of Collins Creek in Heber Springs, Arkansas. It is such a pretty place with one major selling point - year round waterfalls! This is man-made, but still a beauty. I tried for a while to shoot from dry land, but ended up giving in and heading into the water. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

This was part of one of those rare wonderfully perfect days. Not only was the weather amazing, but I got to spend it at some beautiful (and new to me) spots around the state. Plus my shooting buddy likes to sing 80s music in the car, so you can't beat that!

The things we do for pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment