Sunday, October 11, 2009

it goes on and on and on and on

it goes on and on and on and on


This shot was taken from the newly renamed Willis Tower. It will always be Sears Tower to me... Regardless of what they call it, I supposed it still does have one heck of a view. I found the view breathtaking and found it even more remarkable to think about how many people inhabit that space. Deep down I'll always be a country girl because I found the idea of that being my day-to-day life. Chicago I love you. I hope to visit you many more times, but you'll never be home.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos keep popping up in my RSS reader and I see them and think to myself "I need to go to her blog and make a comment," but I haven't, so I'm sorry. Your shots from Chicago are especially nice. I really like the blue one. I also admire your dedication to post once a day.

    ReplyDelete