Saturday, October 3, 2009

where i hang my hat and kick up my heels

where i hang my hat and kick up my heels


I'm feeling a little cheesy today, so please excuse me. One of the things I love most about photography is that it's made me so much more thankful for everything. I've grown to love my state even more than I already did, because I realized just how diverse it really is. Within an hour drive I have delta, mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, cities, farms, and even more than I'm leaving out. I've also learned a lot more about my state since I've been shooting.

I'm thankful for rain, because it makes waterfalls. I'm thankful for the clouds, because it makes nice sunsets. I'm thankful for the winter, because it brings another spring. I'm thankful for early mornings, because there's such amazing light. Yep. I'm being corny, but dang it I can't help it! Today is the first day that really feels like Fall, and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment