Friday, June 18, 2010

sights and sounds

sights and sounds


I'm not the type to suggest places as "everyone should see that place before they die". I mean we all have different tastes. I'm sure there's tons of people who do not want to hike the woods after a waterfall, or roam around city streets, or other things I really love. I will say if there is one place you should visit before you die New Orleans is probably it. There's just so much to see and do, and no matter what type of person you are it's almost certain you will turn a corner and be blindsided by someone completely different from you. Then you can walk a few more feet and see things familiar.

It's a shock to the senses and a constant party. There's so much hospitality, history, and culture. I doubt there's anything I can say about New Orleans that hasn't been said, and even if i were able to repeat it all...it's just different when you experience it. What can I say? I heart NOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment