Friday, June 25, 2010

silver lining

silver lining


Big Dam Bridge is a cool place. Not only is it good for exercise and people watching, you can also get some pretty cool shots of the bridge lit up at night. They change the colors just often enough to keep it interesting. Another bonus is there's a pretty awesome view of Pinnacle Mountain. If you happen to be there during the right time, you can take in an amazing sunset over Pinnacle Mountain and the Arkansas River.

I headed out there with my friend, Joseph. It was a hot day with a few clouds. I expected the clouds to be gone by sunset, which is what usually happens on hot days. Much to my surprise the clouds doubled. There were so many clouds I couldn't get a true sunset picture. The sun dipped below the cloud line and didn't return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment