Thursday, January 14, 2010

the forbidden unknown

the forbidden unknown


I love fog shots. I always get a tad jealous when I see a great shot someone's taken in the fog. Mostly because I always manage to miss fog. Having said that, I guess you can imagine that I was tickled pink when I was out shooting and "thick as pea soup" fog slowly formed. I probably stopped at every interesting tree and fence post until I had driven out of the fog. I know all the other people on this highway weren't very happy with me.

This shot was taken on my way home from the Glory Hole. No, I haven't formed any new, seedy interests as of late. The Glory Hole happens to be an amazing waterfall located near Fallsville, Arkansas. (I so didn't mention the Glory Hole for google search hits either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment