Tuesday, August 18, 2009

can you handle it?

can you handle it?


Taken: June 6, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D plus Sigma 55-200mm f/4-5.6
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 72 mm
ISO Speed: 400

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for this. I was already out shooting, and the sunset turned out to be an amazing one. I made the mad scramble to a location fitting of a sunset. I drove back this shovel and jumped out and grabbed a few shots. It's still my favorite silhouette that I've used. This was near Toad Suck Lock and Dam in Conway, Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. Your titles are always so great. I have been meaning to tell you, but I have been forgetting, about a Conway photo contest. You may have already seen it but I thought I would pass it along to you. Doesn't look like a whole lot of entries so far. http://thecabin.net/photo-contest

    ReplyDelete