Tuesday, August 11, 2009

old skool school!!

old skool school!!


Taken: August 3, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D plus Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 400

This is an old high school in Helena, Arkansas. I was amazed at the grandeur of the place when I finally found it. I was having camera issues when I shot this, which ended up being user error. There was heavy editing and also the use of a texture to save it. I actually like the edit after all is said and done, because it helped create an eerie feeling for the place.

Thanks to Brian Cormack for the editing advice and general encouragement. Thanks to Matt Kennedy who always gives me useful camera advice and doesn't even pick on me for being a beginner. Finally, thanks to Skeletal Mess for providing awesome textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment