Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hay fever

hay fever


Taken: July 4, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D plus Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Exposure: 1/2500 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 400

I have a minor obsession with hay bales. I think they make great landscapes. The angles you can create with a field full of these is endless. My dad drove me around Independence Day and let me take a few pictures around my hometown - Vilonia, Arkansas. I could have driven myself, but stop and shoot photography is so much easier with a driver.

1 comment:

  1. Children are more prone to get infection. Hay fever can occur during the spring and summer season and usually due to a reaction to pollen from flowers, grasses and trees. There are some remedies which can cure it like, local unfiltered honey is the most curative method, also liquorice, Steam inhalation with water infused with essential oils like Peppermint and Chamomile is good. To get knowledge on infant hay fever symptoms and tips, refer Hay fever

    ReplyDelete