Sunday, August 23, 2009

riding the rails

tippecanoe river 75 east bridge


Taken: March 25, 2009
amera: Canon PowerShot G10
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 6.1 mm
ISO Speed: 80

I keep posting shots from my vacation to Indiana. I guess I'm reading to get out of dodge for a bit! I'm counting down the days until I leave for Chicago to catch some Cubs games! Anyway, when I was in Indiana, I did a lot of bridge hunting. This one was my favorite and also hardest one for me to find. It the Tippecanoe River 75 East Bridge built in 1890. I loved how the bottom was completely gone. It created some awesome lines. Lucky I found this then instead of now. Now there isn't much that would have stopped me from climbing out on it - then I was pretty chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment