Sunday, August 30, 2009

two hundred and seventeen feet

two hundred and seventeen feet


Taken: August 23, 2009
Camera: Canon EOS 40D plus Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Exposure: 0.5
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal Length: 23 mm
ISO Speed: 800

Sometimes you just get lucky and end up shooting at a place you never expected to be. Such was the case with the above picture. As the title suggests I was 217 feet up on a roof with a one foot lip. I was so excited; it's lucky there's 2 second timers on cameras or all my shots would have had camera shake! My only real wish is that this had been during the day or at dawn or dusk. Since we weren't really trying to get shots from here the light wasn't a concern. Be sure to click on the picture. There's a few more shots on that page.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!! That makes my legs tingle! Great picture! :)

    ReplyDelete