Saturday, December 26, 2009

june 2009 (best of)

can you handle it?


I make so many mad dashes after sunsets. I was actually out practicing portraits with Tillie, and it was shaping up to be a nice sunset. I abandoned the shoot and her and I took off after the setting sun.

ain't nothing but a howl dog


My mom brought her new puppy over one day. I figured it was a good reason to practice using my new fixed 50mm lens. The puppy just wanted to play with me and had no interest in photography. She stared howling because she was sad I kept pushing her away. This turned out to be my most "interesting" picture on Flickr and currently still is.

herbie's retirement


I love old Bugs. It seemed fitting to get a picture of this one that's abandoned in Casa, Arkansas.

faith a faith a faith BABY!


A cool church I found near Perryville, Arkansas. This was the first time I'd used a texture.

country livin'


Enter Miss Holga! This is from the first roll of film shot with my fantastic plastic Holga camera. Adding film to my photography obsession really did change things. I started taking a lot more risks and got more confident.

2 comments:

  1. I still love that picture of the dog - he's so cute - what does he look like now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your pics are awesome, but that lil dog
    " is a howl "! love it!

    ReplyDelete