Thursday, December 24, 2009

may 2009 (best of)

motionless chaos


The shot above was taken at Toad Suck Daze in Conway, Arkansas. I had just sprained my ankle, but that wasn't about to stop me from shooting fair rides. A lot of random annoying teenagers were hanging around my tripod. This was the first time I'd taken pictures in a crowd so I was very nervous about it. My friend Tillie was my tripod bodyguard and helped keep people from bumping into it or me!

moooooovin' along


I love a good drive. I love that I'm now willing to get lost on the roads and in a day. I have so much fun just exploring lately. This was taken somewhere West of Little Rock on Highway 10.

little rock big lights


I love the Little Rock skyline from these vantage point. This was taken on the Junction Bridge.

i saw the light


I was driving home after shooting the Little Rock skyline and this sign just stood out. I had to stop and photograph it! To this day it's still one of my favorite pictures.

vanishing


I like how sunset light looks on the Main Street Bridge. I know golden light tends to make everything stand out, but this bridge really pops because of the light color.

No comments:

Post a Comment