Thursday, December 31, 2009

november 2009 (best of)

strike zone


I had a great day with my Dad. He took me to the airbase so I could get some pictures of airplanes. I suckered him into bowling. We shared three games, a pitcher of beer, some stories, and some laughs. I snapped this picture without telling him. I ended up printing it out to give to my parents as part of their Christmas gift.

letters from the first lady


I really just found this so funny when I was told about it. I packed the Holga before leaving the house knowing I'd shoot this. The camper in the background was icing on the cake.

lost highway


I'm a sucker for pictures of long, winding roads. I also like fog. I don't tend to like being roadkill, but I took my chances since this was taken on a cold Monday morning. I hadn't seen a car on the highway in a while, plus behind me was a pretty straight stretch. I figured I could risk it.

water with a kick


This is a fun little waterfall. The hillside to get to it is an adventure all its own.

religious awakening


My mom actually called and told me about this church. I like that my parents are so supportive of my photography obsession. She even said I should stop and shoot this on my way home for Thanksgiving. I was already rushed to get home in time for lunch after work, so it was nice she was basically telling me I could be late if I wanted to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment